I've decided to take some of the well praised classes from the Jessica Sprague website as I want to learn Photoshop and how to use those tools for digital scrapbooking.
I started out with the beginners class and over the following weeks I will show you my work. And here is the result from lesson 1:
Each class has a video for Photoshop Elements or for just Photoshop, where the process of building a page is explained step by step. Every video is divided into tasks so I can easily follow along. The explanations are clear, concise and easy to follow.
This is more of a introductory class, where she taught me the layout of Photoshop (I am using Photoshop Elements 10) and how to:
- Identify the main areas of the Photoshop user interface
- Use the Move tool to move items into place
- Rearrange layers in the Layers palette
- Resize and rotate images
- Add .png elements to a layout
- Use the Type tool to add a text block
- Save a layout for both print and the web
Ohh.....forgot to mention some of the journaling or titles will be in Romanian, so you won't understand that much. Sorry about that, but I plan to print some of my layouts.